Merlin Registration

Waterloo, ON, Canada

Unmanned Air Vehicles


To use your UAV for any form of work or research, you are legally required to apply for a Special Flight Operations Certificate (SFOC). This applies to all UAVs used for anything but the fun of flying and regardless of how much they weigh. Transport Canada inspectors will review your SFOC application and determine what safety conditions are needed to reduce the risks.


Let us, at Merlin Registration, take care of applying , following up and obtaining you SFOC on your behalf. 



Let Merlin Registration take care of preparing your Special Flight Operation Certificate

Aircraft Registration